Wow, I have a program that tells me how many people are checking my blog and I'm VERY surprised to see that people are regularly checking for my Sunday update...
You obviously know by now... I didn't post one!
The reason being was that I was in Chicago all weekend participating in the "Fight For Air", American Lung Assn. fundraiser climbing the Presidential Towers.
It was an amazing event. Our team "The Sherwin Steppers" scored a corporate team 1st. place out of 15 teams. We had one age group first place finisher, one 2nd place age group finisher and a bunch of 5th --> 7th age group finishers. To top things off, our team had a truly incredible time. What a group.
Don't worry however, I'll be posting again this Sunday and the way life is shaking me up, I'm pretty sure I may have some interesting news. I'll have stories from Chicago as well...
Until then.. Thanks for checking in...
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment